Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm so excited - I haven't been able to get into my family food blog for two years - Our phone and internet service has been changed and therefore, I could not send an email with the forgotten password. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night and immediately knew the password. I have tons of family recipes from my mother and aunt, my baby daughter- who is quite the home cook, and many that I have picked up through four decades of cooking for my family and friends. I am excited to begin sharing the stories and memories that accompany each and every delicious mouthful. I promise to test each and every recipe for accuracy in measurement. My friend and her husband are excited also, as they are my taste testers and dinner companions - I will be headed to the grocery store armed with my mother's recipe file and my coupons - Stay tuned for our family favorites - Hopefully, they will become favorites of your family also.

No comments:

Post a Comment